Becca Women's Slipper (Pink)
Our new Becca slipper is the embodiment of comfort and warmth. The luxurious 100% sheepskin lining and the light, flexible signature Nuknuuk cushioned sole will provide comfort all year long.
This item is available exclusively online.Fit Details
- Easy slip-on style slipper.
- Memory foam infused insole
- The sheepskin can offer a tighter fit at first. Please go up a size for a looser fit and for half sizes.
- For half sizes, please order up one size.
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- 100% suede upper.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Approximate heel height: 2.54 cm
- Color: Pink
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
This is my second pair of Nuknuuk slippers. First pair was from Costco and I fell in love!! They were hard to get this year so I’m glad I spent the extra money to get this beautiful pink and they just feel like clouds on my feet!!
Love them! Super comfortable and cute. Initially when I tried them on I thought they were kind of small but after i wore them once they fit perfectly. I got the pink and will be buying the blue ones.
Previously had a beautiful grey pair and was excited for a new pair. But fit is not the same as it used to be and this color is terrible to keep clean. I often wear these cleaning the house etc and evern from doing dishes, every little water droplet leaves marks on the leather and they do not look nice already after a week. My grey ones lasted me 5 years looking wonderful and served me well! Very dissapointed that I chose this color and would highly suggest getting a darker color. I wanted to have these for another 5 years but already want to get rid of them! Do not reccommend these.
We are very sorry that you're not enjoying your new slippers as much as you had hoped. We have a few tips that we think can help. The fit on a new pair of slippers can feel very different initially until the sheepskin lining has a chance to pack down and mould to your foot. After a couple of weeks of wear, you will have a much more custom fit that should feel closer to what you were used to. To protect the suede lining of the slipper, you can use a suede protector spray. We recommend that you test a small patch before spraying the entire slipper. We hope that this helps!
Super service excellent
Excellent very comfortable very happy with my purchase very well manufactured