Todd men's slipper (Grey)
The Todd slipper has a flexible suede exterior and is lined with a combination of sheepskin and ultra-plush. The sheepskin insole wicks away moisture and makes the slipper breathable while adding extra warmth.
The memory foam footbed provides an additional layer of comfort. The indoor/outdoor sole is durable yet extremely light.
This item may be available at Costco Canada at a cash and carry price.Fit Details
- Easy slip-on style slipper.
- For half sizes, please order up one size
- True to size.
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- 100% suede upper.
- Sheepskin, synthetic ultra-plush lining.
- Approximate heel height: 1.90 cm
- Color: Grey
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
Until I bought these slippers my husband always wore shoes in the house. Now when he comes into the house he puts on his slippers. He says wearing them makes his feet feel happy.
No backing on the slipper so my feet slide out. I would not buy a slipper like this again.
I have owned many pairs over the years and I would not buy any other brand.
This is a very comfortable slipper and worth the money. I would recommend buying a size up from your usual size.
We bought these at Costco and had to buy another pair. They are that great