Nuknuuk Slippers Back at Costco!
Is the Quality the Same?
We can confirm unequivocally that the quality of the slippers that are sold at Costco is identical to the quality of the slippers sold at Nuknuuk.com (and vice versa). Sourcing for the sheepskin for both retail outlets is done in Australia, New Zealand, the US, and the UK. The same attention to detail in manufacturing is applied to every pair of Nuknuuk slippers that is sold. We want every single customer to be 100% satisfied, regardless of where their slippers are purchased.
Why are Nuknuuk Slippers Cheaper at Costco?
For the past 23 years, Costco has helped make Nuknuuk a household name across Canada. We appreciate every customer who has purchased their slippers at Costco. Here are a few reasons why their prices are so low:
- Costco buys its products by the truckload resulting in huge economies of scale.
- Costco sells at unbeatable prices in all categories.
- They carry a very limited selection of items for a short period.
- They charge an annual membership fee.
- Pricing is cash and carry.
These factors result in Costco offering Nuknuuks, and almost all the products they sell, at pricing that is much lower than anywhere else.
Costco sells one Nuknuuk men’s slipper and one women’s slipper, each available in 2 colours, from August through the fall, while supplies last. If you love the style and colours that you see at Costco, know that you are getting the best price possible and that they sell out quickly! If you want a pair, you should probably buy them now while they’re available.
Why Buy Slippers at nuknuuk.com?
We recognize that different customers have different needs. Therefore, we are happy to offer a full-service retail operation at nuknuuk.com. Here are some great reasons to shop online:
- We carry the full range of Nuknuuk of women’s and men’s footwear and apparel styles, in all available colours and sizes.
- We ship across North America 365 days a year and understand that many customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping and having products delivered directly to their front door.
- Shipping is free across Canada on all orders over $60, shipping to the US is a $10 flat fee (our average cost to ship in Canada is $12.75).
- Returns and exchanges are easy and hassle-free.
- Customer service is available 24/7.
We’ve put together this quick guide to highlight what you can expect when you buy your Nuknuuks at a Costco warehouse or at nuknuuk.com.
We believe that being transparent is the best policy. Our goal is to build, as well as maintain a strong and trusting relationship with our customers. We hope that the information we’ve provided gives you some insight into our company and our products. We encourage you to continue to read our blog posts for inside scoops and to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest trends, sales, and more.
Read on to hear directly from our customers, many of whom have chosen to shop at Costco and at nuknuuk.com. And finally, we invite you to stay tuned for exciting news about new developments coming soon to nuknuuk.com.